What do you at MOPAC?
*get an insight into your relationship to food .
*participate in culinary-related activities.
Fresh from the MOPAC pantry of love, here are some ideas to
show love to your peoples!
1. Take your person(s) to your favorite gastronomic hangouts, cafes, bars, eateries, bakeries—any place you chill with food.
2. Gather your friends and or family and throw a feast with everyone’s favorite foods and drinks. Give the meal a special name.
3. Start a new tradition with food. For example a “Best Friends Dinner,” a “Parents’ Appreciation Banquet” or a “Grandparents’ Love Meal.”
It’s love month at MOPAC and we’re offering MOPACers ideas to show love to their special “someones” through food. Here are some new ideas, fresh out of the MOPAC oven.
1. Offer to buy a week of groceries for your special person.
2. Take your special person out for drink (café or bar) to catch up.
3. Have a wine tasting party at your home. Assign your friends the
wines to bring. There are many websites which offer information