What do you do at MOPAC?
At MOPAC events participants engage in culinary related activities. We offer private cooking classes for groups at which you get to create a meal and participate in social networking activities based on food. We also do food events for groups and singles. All events are sequenced in pair, team and group activities. MOPAC is great for groups, teams, celebrations or a fun night out.
There’s nothing better than a ripe, fresh, and juicy tomato that’s just waiting to be eaten. Tomatoes are versatile and can be used in many dishes. Here are some fresh ways you can enjoy them!
1. Make salsa.
2. Enjoy bruschetta on a freshly toasted slice of a baguette.
3. Have tomato slices as vegetables with your meal.
Take out those fruits and get crazy! Here are some ways to celebrate fresh this week!
1. Eat raw vegetables with your favorite sauce. Carrots and celery pair well with many sauces.
2. Make a smoothie with your favorite fruits. Strawberries, bananas make a great smoothie. To your blender, add fruit, ice, and milk. Add sugar if desired.
3. Make a fruit salad for breakfast or a snack.
Have you been a fresh drinker this month?….In case you haven’t been, here are some more healthy ways you can drink fresh this month.
1. Make ginger tea with ginger root. Add the root to boiling water.
2. Enjoy fresh mint tea with fresh peppermint. Add boiling water to the peppermint leaves.
3. Use honey in your favorite tea.