MOPAC: Team Building Through Cooking
What do you do at MOPAC Cooking Events?
At MOPAC cooking events you and your team will cook a meal. You will receive detailed instruction from our facilitators on food preparation. You will also learn the basics of cuisine creation. You also engage in food talk and food conversation activities in pairs, groups and teams.
What do you do at MOPAC Food Events?
MOPAC Food Events are held in local food venues. Food is served buffet style. There is no cooking at these events. Participants engage in food talk and food conversation activities in pairs, groups and teams.
Private Cooking Event Information
1. Prices start at $75 per person
2. The minimum is 12 people maximum 18.
3. You need to have an indoor space of at least 900 square feet that has window ventilation or you will need an outdoor space.
4. You will need to have a refrigerator.
5. . Payment must be made 30 days in advance. There are no refunds after payment