Time: September 22, 2012 from 12pm to 2pm
Location: Think Coffee
Street: 123 4th Avenue
City/Town: New York, NY
Website or Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q…
Event Type: culinary
Organized By: MOPAC
Latest Activity: Jul 16, 2012
Join MOPAC and other food enthusiasts for an afternoon of socializing and gastronomical education. Whether you're new to the food world or a chef, you'll be satisfied with activities chosen to educate you on food and have fun with our unique foodie pursuits.
We'll be having a socializer at Think Coffee in which you'll have the opportunity to meet food enthusiasts through our structured activities. Then we'll trek down the road to the Union Square Farmers' Market where you'll learn the ins and outs of shopping for organic produce as well as the benefits of shopping locally. With our unique experiential event format you'll be sure to learn about your inner foodie and meet a slew of new pals. Includes a free drink at Think Coffee and a gift bag of cooking tools.
1. bring a jacket because it could be cool
2. bring good walking shoes
3. bring iPhone or Blackberry as well as business cards
1. Individuals may cancel their reservations 48 hours prior to the event. If you cancel you may give your ticket to someone else. There are no refunds.
2. If you have a group event, payment must be made 30 days prior to the event. There are no refunds for group events cancelled within the 30 days leading up to your event.
3. We do not guarantee an equal ratio of men to women at any event.